At REV’IT!, we have a deep-rooted drive. We want motorcyclists to enjoy their passion to the fullest. To achieve that goal, we try to learn something new every day. From each other, from our customers, from our data and… maybe also from you. We want to motivate motorcyclists around the world with inspiring stories and compelling images, through various channels. In that mix of online marketing tools, we use a variety of paid channels managed by the Online Marketeer Paid Media. To do that, we take an approach that is focused on making a lasting impact. It might be a little unconventional, but it’s not less effective! Does that sound interesting? Then keep on reading!
Job Title: Online Marketeer Paid Media
Location: Oss, The Netherlands
Contract Type: Full-time
APPLY NOW: Click here
What can you expect from us?
As Online Marketeer Paid Media at REV’IT!, you’ll mainly look for the balance between the different types of motorcyclists and the right moment to reach them in the customer journey; using the inspiring content provided by your marketing colleagues. You strive to make an impact by constantly optimizing all paid campaigns. Looking for that one true rider profile that helps us determine the right type of customer.
Devising and setting up campaigns also requires an open mind. In this role, you can let your creativity run wild and we even encourage you to do so! Together with your (online) Marketing & eCommerce colleagues, you will ensure that our brand, or rather our brand values, are imprinted in the minds of the various motorcyclists who choose REV’IT!. Online sales or reach might be the KPIs that guide you, but we believe it’s also important to drive motorcyclists to our dealers. Our diversity in KPIs makes for an interesting mix.
Are you critical? Do you set high standards for yourself? And do you have the passion to go full throttle? Then joining our team is a wonderful opportunity!
What does this mean in practice?
You’ll be working in a small team with big ambitions. Generally speaking, your job will entail the following:
- You’ll analyze the online search behavior of our target groups and immerse yourself in their world in different ways.
- You’ll help develop effective online marketing messages in close collaboration with your colleagues in (online) marketing and the design studio.
- You’ll analyze campaign data and convert it into optimization campaigns by conducting tests, etc.
- You’ll study and test new strategies, tools, and channels.
- You’ll report on your activities and explain your choices and results.
- You’ll support the other online marketing disciplines.
- You’ll advise and inspire the organization based on your reports and recommendations.
- In everything you do, you never lose sight of our overarching marketing policy
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 32 hours negotiable). You’ll report to the Online Marketing Manager.
Are you our ideal candidate?
For this position, we’re looking for a true brand thinker; someone with a creative mind and strong analytical skills. Someone who has to ability to convert data into action and who looks beyond the data. The following qualifications are necessary:
- You have a relevant university education or higher vocational education diploma (such as marketing, business administration or data science).
- Ideally, you have experience in a similar position, preferably at an online marketing agency.
- You’re a strategic thinker and are able to apply our (online) marketing strategy to appealing campaigns for the right target group.
- You’re a forward thinker and setting SMART goals is crucial to you.
- You have a great understanding of customer behavior and like to dive deeper into the minds of our target groups.
- You’re curious and creative and can turn ideas into concepts.
- You can put yourself inside the mind of our target groups. You understand – or better yet, feel – what’s necessary to create the right brand experience.
- You’re enthusiastic about fashion, motorcycle clothing, and/or sports clothing.
But above all… you have a great love of brand marketing and an enormous passion for your profession, and you radiate that to everyone around you too.
Within REV’IT!, we embrace diversity. Currently, our team represents 15 different nationalities. Something we take great pride in! Because we work with so many different backgrounds to achieve our mission, our working language is English. That said, we are very proud of our Dutch roots. Should you be interested in one of the openings and prefer to apply in Dutch, then please don’t hesitate to do so.
Excited about the position and want to be a part of the REV’IT! team? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Click on ‘apply now’ and send your CV and letter of motivation via the application form.
APPLY NOW: Click here
Do you have any questions about this position or would you like to hear more about the benefits of being a REV’IT! employee? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
Ruud van Berlo – HR Manager – +31 (0) 412 696 730
Or get in touch with him via WhatsApp.