Are you a master in managing projects, who loves the kick of a job well done? Are you able to supercharge the parts & accessories business of an a-brand multinational? Do you have a real passion for motorcycles and are you ready for a next step in your career? If so, please apply to become the new Productmanager Parts & Accessories for Kawasaki Europe!
In this broad and international role it is your challenge to manage and execute various parts & accessory programs and product portfolios to maximise opportunities and turnovers.
- You’ll be the driving force for a distinctive Lifecycle Management Process (introducing new products and phasing out old products);
- From your thorough analyses you know how to ensure a competitive pricing strategy (price setting, margin analysis, price updates);
- Because you’re a star in forecasting, initial ordering, production planning and price negotiation, you are able to set up an effective supplier management process;
- By preparing and coordinating annual returning Kawasaki package deals (‘Editions’) and developing sales promotions you’ll get to excel the European parts & accessories business;
- You keep internal and external stakeholders well informed with structured website and product databases maintenance and preparing news bulletins;
As a true Kawasaki ambassador you’ll assist with complex customer inquiries and monitor compliance issues.
To be successful in this role, we believe you:
- Have completed education at Bachelor/ University level and have successful working experience in an (international) sales company (e.g., retail/ motorcycle/ automotive);
- Are a motorcycle enthusiast and have basis/ sound knowledge of motorcycle technology;
- Possess outstanding organisational and project management skills;
- Know how to proposition products with a strong marketing- and business sense
- Have a positive mindset and can be described as an independent and resilient personality with a hands-on mentality;
- Are a strong communicator, relator and solution-minded!
- Are able to structure activities and separate main- from side issues;
- Have sound knowledge of necessary IT tools (e.g. AS400);
- You communicate fluently in English, both oral & written. Mastering other European languages is an advantage;
- Above all: You have the desire to deliver & succeed!
- A challenging role within an international and professional a-brand organization;
- Ample scope for personal development and growth;
- An independent and responsible position within an ambitious team;
- Good employment conditions (salary, 13th month, travel allowance, bonus).
Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V. is the European head office of the Consumer Products Division of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, which is one of the most versatile and successful Japanese industrial companies. The origins of Kawasaki lay in 1878, when Shozo Kawasaki founded his own shipyard. Currently the mother company has about a hundred subsidiaries worldwide, all involved in industrial and high-tech production. Robots, ships, aircraft, trains and motorcycles are just a few of the products that Kawasaki Heavy Industries develops and produces. Best-known by consumers are Kawasaki motorcycles, Jet Ski personal watercrafts and all-terrain Vehicles. The company culture is characterized by a passion for motorcycles and the joint ambition for success.
Locatie: Hoofddorp (Amsterdam)
Contactpersoon (klik): Van der Wijngaart & Partners