Main purposes of the role:
• To support Kawasaki Motors Europe’s PAS business.
• Assist PAS Product Managers, report directly to Parts and Accessories Section Manager.
• Handle any administrative backlog.
Tasks to complete within 6 months scope.
• Active administrative assistance in all PAS related processes;
• Prepare communication bulletins based upon input Product Managers;
• Updating K-Tisc (digital technical platform) with PAS related data such as; with missing manuals, instructions, CEapproval documents (such as homologation and certification documents);
• Evaluating and creating PAS related Qlik reports (business intelligence tool), based upon actual needs;
• Analyse past commercial PAS sales campaigns and make proposals for new ones;
• Assist in uploading PAS related data into new PIM system (parts information management data/ system);
• Investigate pricing segmentation;
• Higher level or Academic educational and operating level;
• Motorcycle technical related knowledge is required;
• Languages: English is required. Dutch and other European languages are considered an asset;
• Product or category management is considered an asset;
• Good skills with Microsoft Office applications, specially Excel;
• Affinity with motorcycle industry is considered an asset;
• Full time job (37,5h work week)
• Office location Hoofddorp
THIS VACANCY HAS BEEN FILLED, APPLICATION IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE
Altijd op de hoogte blijven van al het motornieuws? Abonneer je op de gratis, 100% spamvrije nieuwsbrief