Are you able to supercharge the retail identity of an A-brand multinational? Are you a master in managing projects, who loves the kick of a job well done? Do you have a real passion for motorcycles and are you ready for a second/third step in your career? If so, please apply to become the (Jr.) Project Manager Retail Development for Kawasaki Europe!
In this new and challenging position, you will initiate and execute activities that improve the visual identity of Kawasaki’s dealerships across Europe as well as deliver a massive contribution to the development and implementation of the international training academy! You will also contribute to further new developments regarding the European network strategy.
Your Retail Identity challenges:
• Managing independently and pro-actively various retail development projects and supporting the professional roll out of the Kawasaki Retail Identity Program (e.g., reviewing designs, gaining compliance and agreements) throughout Europe;
• Managing operational activities in close collaboration with primary suppliers (e.g., store materials), other internal departments national distributors;
• Monitoring projects from inception to installation and keep overview on budget/ timing and quality;
• Improving communication and synergy between Kawasaki Europe and the various national distributors;
• Analysing customer, competitor and market trends and pro-actively suggest qualitative and quantitative improvements.
Your Kawasaki Academy challenges:
• Managing independently and pro-actively various retail training programmes, supporting the professional roll out of the Kawasaki Academy
• Managing operational activities in close collaboration with primary course developers (e.g., e-learning, (virtual) classroom training), other internal departments, national distributors
• Become the commercial training ambassador in order to continually increase the value of the academy in the learning development of Kawasaki representatives.
To be successful in this role, we believe that you:
• Have completed education at Bachelor/ University level and your first working experience in an international sales company (e.g., retail/ motorcycle);
• Are a motorcycle enthusiast and possess outstanding organisational and project management skills;
• Have a positive mindset and can be described as an independent and resilient personality with a hands-on mentality;
• Are a strong communicator, relator and solution-minded!
• Are able to structure activities and separate main- from side issues;
• Have sound knowledge of necessary IT tools;
• You communicate fluently in English, both oral & written. Mastering other European languages is an advantage;
• Above all: You have the desire to deliver & succeed!
• A challenging role within an international and professional A-brand organization;
• Ample scope for personal development and growth;
• An independent and responsible position within an ambitious team;
• Good employment conditions (salary, 13th month, travel allowance, bonus).
Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V. is the European head office of the Consumer Products Division of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, which is one of the most versatile and successful Japanese industrial companies. The origins of Kawasaki lay in 1878, when Shozo Kawasaki founded his own shipyard. Currently the mother company has about a hundred subsidiaries worldwide, all involved in industrial and high-tech production. Robots, ships, aircraft, trains and motorcycles are just a few of the products that Kawasaki Heavy Industries develops and produces. Best-known by consumers are Kawasaki motorcycles, Jet Ski personal watercrafts and all-terrain Vehicles. The company culture is characterized by a passion for motorcycles and the joint ambition for success.
Locatie: Amsterdam (Hoofddorp)
Contactpersoon: Van der Wijngaart & Partners