Are you a digital marketing talent and do you have a passion for motorcycles? Are you ready for a next step in your career and would you like to lift the online appearance of an a-brand multinational to an absolute top level? Then you might be the right Digital Marketeer for Kawasaki Benelux! In this challenging position you’ll initiate and execute all possible digital marketing and PR activities in order to improve the brand image of Kawasaki in the Benelux and develop Kawasaki’s online presence to the highest level.
Therefore you will:
• Convert the digital marketing and press strategy into unified local press messages and organize additional local promotional activities (within the digital marketing budget);
• Initiate, plan and produce new (unique) content for digital activities and support the dealer network in their digital activities;
• Maintain, manage and develop the Kawasaki Benelux websites, press/ dealer websites, newsletters and the presence on social media channels;
• Be responsible for the digital media planning and you’ll analyse and manage the press coverage and –exposure;
• Produce information packages of new model launches for press and dealers and you’ll have an important role at the organization of events;
• Develop and manage CRM activities;
• Perform various market- and consumer studies and translate this information proactively into improvement proposals.
To be successful in this role, we believe that you:
• Have completed education at Bachelor/ University level and your first working experience in an online marketing position;
• Are a motorcycle enthusiast and have experience with social media content creation and publishing.
• Have a positive mindset and can be described as an independent personality with an hands-on mentality;
• Are able to structure activities and separate main- from side issues;
• Have sound knowledge of necessary IT tools (Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Web Content Management Systems);
• Know to communicate fluent in Dutch and English, both oral and written. Knowledge of the French language is an advantage;
• Above all: You have the desire to deliver & succeed!
• A challenging role within an international and professional A-brand organization;
• Ample scope for personal development and growth;
• An independent and responsible position within an ambitious team;
• Good employment conditions (salary, 13th month, travel allowance, bonus).
Kawasaki Motors Benelux in Hoofddorp is head office of The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg of the Consumer Products division of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, which is one of the most versatile and successful Japanese industrial companies. The origins of Kawasaki lay in 1878, when Shozo Kawasaki founded his own shipyard. Currently the mother company has about a hundred subsidiaries worldwide, all involved in industrial and high tech production. Robots, ships, aircraft, trains and motorcycles are just a few of the products that Kawasaki Heavy Industries develops and produces. Best-known by consumers are Kawasaki motorcycles, jet ski personal watercrafts and all-terrain vehicles. The company culture is characterized by a passion for motorcycles and the joint ambition for success.
Click here to apply or find more information: https://mtrn.ws/KawasakiVacature
Altijd op de hoogte blijven van al het motornieuws? Abonneer je op de gratis, 100% spamvrije nieuwsbrief